Wednesday, May 6, 2015

14 Days

I honestly cannot wrap my head around the fact that exactly 2 weeks from now I will be home. It's crazy. Everything is happening so quick now, I know it's going to go by like the blink of an eye. Today even went by quickly, despite it being rainy and gloomy out (like it has been for a week now) because usually when it's rainy it seems like the day takes forever to get over. Veronika, Natalie, and I had our presentation today for our lab and I think it went well! I also had a meeting with my teacher about my film paper and he gave me some pointers on some topics to write about since I'm running out of ideas half way through. Natalie told me that she is going home right after school gets done now because her and Veronika were able to book appointments to get their visas for this Friday. So now I guess it'll just be me and Veronika for syttende mai. I'm so excited for tomorrow though because I might get a bunad for syttende mai!

No comments:

Post a Comment