Friday, May 8, 2015

Last Day of Classes (12 Days)

Well, I had my last day of actual classes today, now it's just an exam next week and turning papers in. Of course the one day I show up to class without makeup on was the day they had a photographer come in to take pictures of all of us for the school's website. Besides taking pictures during class, I was somehow roped into taking pictures at Stallen with 3 other students. Those pictures were so inaccurate of what students really do in Stallen, they had us playing Monopoly and I was sitting very uncomfortably on the back of the couch. It was so awkward and i was overjoyed when they said they had enough pictures. I came back to the apartment and had some lunch before going to the mall to buy another big suitcase. Then, I tried to work on my paper, but I couldn't find any articles and became pretty frustrated and just gave up and went to my room. I watched about two and a half hours of YouTube videos of people playing piano and it really made me realize how much I missed playing. I even got a little emotional halfway through, but I'm going to blame it on the video because it was Elton John performing Candle in the Wind at Princess Diana's funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment