Saturday, May 16, 2015

Natalie's Last Day (4 Days)

I'm so sad because today was Natalie and Birgitte's last day here! So, Veronika and I went to the grocery store at 1 to bring our pant in (I finally worked the pant machine!) and to buy supplies for tonight's movie night. We also bought Oreo ice cream cones and sat down and ate them before heading back to the apartment. When we got back, we sat outside for quite some time playing an "I Spy" type game. Then, we decided we should get ready for dinner because we were going to go out for one last group supper. Before we left though, Natalie made some banana bread and I made brownies, that way when we got back we could get into some comfy clothes and start watching the movie. Benedikte, Veronika, Natalie, and I went to Peppe's Pizza for supper and we ordered a BBQ Chicken (with avocado) pizza and a Pepper Steak pizza. I didn't care too much for either, but they were okay. After supper I went with Veronika up to the store so she could buy some snus and on our way back a deer ran right in front of us, but we weren't prepared so we didn't really get a good picture of it. Once we were back, Natalie and I "snuck" out of the apartment and went down to Veronika's apartment to watch the movie Blended. My God did we have food, at the end all three of us were so stuffed we felt nauseous. We had the pan of brownies, banana bread, strawberries, bananas, and chocolate to dip the strawberries and bananas in. It was so much fun! It was such a great "going away" party for Natalie. Plus, once the movie was done, we all kind of talked about our favorite memories together and we were laughing and having so much fun, especially Natalie she was laughing so much she almost sounded like a crazy woman.


Here was a group shot at Peppe's. Left to Right: Benedikte, me, Veronika, Natalie.


No comments:

Post a Comment