Thursday, May 14, 2015

Group Dinner (6 Days)

I finished and submitted my last paper today so I am officially done with my first year of college and my time here at ACN. After I finished the paper I had just enough time to get ready for the group dinner we had tonight. It started at 4 and it consisted of some students performing, handing out awards (I got "Most likely to travel back to Norway"), speeches, and then of course dinner. It was a really good way to end this semester and it almost felt like a little graduation. We had lasagna (which I do not like whatsoever), salad, homemade bread (that was amazing), and then for dessert we had a Norwegian cake (I have no idea what kind it was, it was very different). The program lasted about 3 hours and I tried to avoid as many people as possible because I hate saying goodbye to people. When I got back to the apartment, I made myself some food before helping Natalie move all of her bags and boxes downstairs so her mom could load them up in the car. After that, I started packing more of my stuff. I think I spent about 3 hours packing. For the most part, I have everything packed except of course for some clothes and what I'll be using up until I leave. I pretty much filled my one huge suitcase to the max and my other suitcase is almost full so I feel like this will be cutting it awfully close as far as getting everything in my bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment