Monday, May 4, 2015

15 Days

Today was actually pretty productive! I didn't start out the day very productive, but it got better as the day went on. Some how I was able to waste time until 1 this afternoon before I started on my film paper, which I didn't end up writing anything on. Then, I wrote up a "script" for my part of the presentation in Global Physical Environment tomorrow. Afterward, I forced myself to go out in the rain and get some groceries (which I think I bought enough to pretty much last the rest of my time here). When I got back, I decided to just stop trying on the film paper until I have my conference with the teacher tomorrow, so instead I worked on my business plan for Women and Children's Rights. I then had some supper and talked to Lita (we both decided to skip choir) and she said they bought a house and are moving on Friday! She also told me that Bjørn (the director of Samspill) is still willing to let me borrow a bunad for syttende mai!! He even said that his mother-in-law would fit it for me so alls I need to do is go with him to his mother-in-law's and pick one out! I'm so excited!!!! Plus, Natalie said that she will be staying for syttende mai, so Veronika, Natalie, and I will go to Oslo together for the parade. After that exciting news, I went back to working on my business plan before Natalie and I started on our comp paper. We worked on the comp paper for three and a half hours and almost finished it, but left a couple little sections for the other people in our group to write and finish up. Once we had finished that, Veronika came up to the apartment so we could practice going through our presentation for tomorrow. Oh and somewhere in here I studied for my communications exam that is tomorrow for about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment