Saturday, May 9, 2015

Helping Lita Move (11 Days)

I just remembered that I forgot to write on my blog yesterday, so I'm going write what happened yesterday quick before I leave again. The day started pretty normal and I went to Coop to buy some groceries. I bought Grandiosa frozen pizza there, which is the biggest brand in Norway. Norway actually eats more frozen pizza per capita than any other country in the world! So I figured I better have one Grandiosa frozen pizza before I left and it was actually really good! After both Natalie had supper, we walked over to Lita's house to help her haul boxes up from the basement and down from the attic. Being as Lita's house is 4 stories, we got quite the workout. We hauled stuff up and down the stairs for 2 straight hours before taking a break. I think in total we were at her house for 3 and a half hours. We started with the living room completely empty and when we left there was only a little trail left to walk through. When we got back to the apartment, I stayed up for 3 hours working on finding interviews with the movie crew or anything I could use for my film paper. I think I found enough quotes and things to use that I should get close to being down once I sit down and write it. Well, Natalie, Veronika, and I are off to Lita's again to load everything from the living room onto a trailer and then unload it into the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment