Sunday, May 3, 2015

17 Days

I was doing so good today with working on my film paper until I had supper. I had watched the film, read reviews, scholarly articles, and even interviews about the book and film before starting on my paper. I even wrote an outline before writing and I wrote about 4 pages before having supper. That's when it all went downhill because I gave myself a small break. At first I was just reading all about the royal baby (I think I read pretty much every major article about it even though they were all pretty much the same). Then, I started watching Netflix and that is what I did from 7 on. But hey, at least I started on the paper, so now I only have about 11 more pages to write. I also talked to Natalie for awhile today because she had a date tonight with a guy who lives about an 1 hour away (I think) from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment