Saturday, May 9, 2015

Day 2 of Moving (10 Days)

I thought I should write on here early so I didn't forget again. Natalie, Veronika, and I helped Lita and Odd pack up a trailer with all of the things Natalie and I had hauled down from the attic yesterday. After we had a trailer full, we drove over to the new house and unpacked it. Afterward, Odd bought us lunch at McDonald's because Solveig's Pizza didn't open until 2:30. So we went back to the old house and ate lunch before Natalie had to leave to meet up with a friend of hers that happened to be in Moss. So Veronika and I loaded up the trailer again and headed over to the new house, except this time Lita came with too and helped us unpack the trailer. We also emptied an entire room and brought everything upstairs and put it in the attic. After everything was unpacked, Lita showed us the balcony and around the house some before they drove us home. Lita and Odd were so thankful for our help they tried to give us money, but as soon as they took money out both Veronika and I basically jumped out of the car and refused to take it. Lita has done so much for me I could never take money from her! When I got back, Natalie's friend Nicolai was still here, so I talked to him for about 5-10 minutes before he had to go. I skyped with my parents and grandparents for a bit before working on my film paper. I still have about 3 and a half pages left to write on the paper, so hopefully I can come up with random things to fill in to finish up the paper. I don't have anything planned for tomorrow, so hopefully I can finish the paper up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment