Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Last Full Day in Norway! :(

Well this is it; I fly home tomorrow. I did't even do anything exciting today because I had to finish packing and clean the apartment; I did take some breaks though. Our yearbooks came today, so I went up to the school and got that (they are pretty nice yearbooks). Then, about a half hour later, Veronika and I went up to the store so I could load up on chocolate and get my dad his coffee. I also bought my last skolebrød and that was one of the saddest revelations I had today (I will never be able to go up to the store just to get skolebrød, I'll have to make it myself). After we got back I went back to my cleaning until about 7 when I went down to Veronika's apartment to have some of our left over pizza from yesterday. That is when Lita emailed me and said I should go to choir tonight for a little bit and say goodbye to everyone and she would come back and help me clean. So that's exactly what I did and she helped me clean the apartment before Colin came to check me out. Lita also offered to have me stay at her house for the night since I have to get up early and that way I could clean the apartment and just be totally done tonight. So after I checked out and all of my stuff was in the car I had to say goodbye to Veronika and Benedikte. That was really sad, I could have started crying, but I kept comforting myself with the fact that they are both going to UND next year so I'll see them in 3 months. When we got to Lita's house at about 11, we weighed my luggage and they were all right on the verge of being over weight, so I emptied a few things out that I don't necessarily need. Well I should probably go to bed now since I have to get up in 4 hours. I still can't believe I'm actually flying home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment