Monday, January 19, 2015

Choir Practice

Today was another mundane day, I sat in my room the entire day watching Netflix and Hulu. However, I did look into some flights and hostels for both Tromsø and Berlin, but I don't necessarily plan on going anytime soon it was more so just looking at how expensive it would be for a weekend trip. The only thing I had today was choir practice at 7:30 tonight. Henriette came with tonight so I wasn't the only young person there. It was fun having her there because I haven't really gotten the chance to talk to her and get to know her and she plans on going to UND so it was fun to get to talk with her for awhile. Afterward I came back and made sure I didn't have any homework that is due tomorrow and then decided to watch more Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment