Thursday, January 22, 2015

Getting to Know My Roommates

After class today, I came back and finished all my homework and made sure to watch the new episode of SVU before I sat down to talk with my roommates. Brigitte had to go, but I talked with Natalie for almost four hours and it was really fun! We talked about the most random subjects too, such as wedding dresses, favorite movies and TV shows, and even our thoughts and views toward both Norway and the U.S. After awhile we got to talking about scaring people and we decided that when Brigitte came back we were going to scare her. So we went along talking until we heard the door downstairs slam, so we immediately ran with our phones ready to film. Natalie hid in the closet and I sat in my room filming everything that happened. It was so hilarious! Brigitte screamed so loud and was so scared! After that happened, things quieted down quite a bit; I went back to my room to watch some Netflix, but was too excited for my trip to Oslo tomorrow to even pay attention to what I was watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment