Tuesday, January 13, 2015

First Day of Class

Today was our first day of class, so I had to be to the school by 9 for my Global Physical Environment class (and also to pay my housing deposit). My classes went great and I got done very early so I was able to go to the mall shopping for awhile. A pair of boots that I had brought with ripped on the inside so I was forced to go and buy some new boots, but of course I bought some other things while I was at the mall. When I got back from the mall I decided to make myself some supper, so I made myself some scrambled eggs and toast (anyone who knows me, knows I do not cook so this was quite a feat for me). Not much else happened today, it was a pretty quiet, laid-back day.

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear things are going well and that music is still a part of your life in Norway! I am enjoying your blog! Lisa Erickson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole the choir thing was unexpected, but I'm certainly glad I joined. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it! Now I know more than just my relatives are reading it. :)

      Delete
    2. Ooops, but you are related. I sent you a chart showing how you are related through Joel. Hannah is your third cousin. Love you girl.

      Delete
  2. By the time you get home you will be a great chef...LOL. By the way scrambled eggs and toast ...one of my all time favorite quick go to meals anytime...Terry Skeen

    ReplyDelete