Saturday, January 10, 2015

My First Day

Wednesday morning I flew out of Winnipeg at what ended up being noon, it was supposed to be 10:30 but because of the winter storm my flight was delayed. I flew from Winnipeg to Montreal, Montreal to London, London to Oslo, and then I had to take a bus from Oslo to Moss. By the time I was in my apartment it was 4:30 Friday evening, so needless to say I was very jet-lagged and sleep deprived. My roommate Natalie and her friend Veronica were here when I arrived so they wanted to get to know me right away. We visited for about two hours and then they took me to a store so I could get some food and essentials to last me a couple of days while I work on getting settled in. That night I was so tired I could have fallen asleep at any given moment, but I forced myself to stay up until eleven just so I could try and get on a normal sleeping schedule right away. That pretty much sums up my first day of this amazing adventure that is about to unfold.

This is my room. 

This is the view looking down the street.

This is looking down the street toward the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment