Thursday, January 15, 2015

What a Boring Day

Today was pretty boring as you can tell by the title of this post. I had class from 9 until 1:30, one exciting thing about my classes today was that I finally met the girl from France (Poe) who everyone loves. It was actually snowing today, but not a pretty snowfall or anything, it was wet, heavy snowflakes; because it was 38 degrees today, the snow turned into slush. After class I brought my computer to the PC store (which they said could take up to 3 days to fix!) and I did a little shopping while I was at the mall. Then, I made some spaghetti for supper and watched Netflix on my phone the rest of the night. 

1 comment:

  1. In modernity, most RMA requests are completed through the Internet, so having the ability to process RMAs has become reviews a crucial aspect of the tech world. Upon receiving the initial request, the representative, aided by the help of reverse logistics technology.
    become reviews

    ReplyDelete