Friday, January 30, 2015

Lazy Day

Today I did not feel like doing anything, so I just sat in my room catching up on the TV series I watch and I watched a couple movies. Around 4 I decided to go to the store to pick up some oatmeal to make monster cookies and I bought some Fanta Exotic and saft. NEVER buy Fanta Exotic, it tastes like medicine with carbonation. The saft was really good, saft is Norway's version of koolaid except way better. I put it in the fridge and Brigitte saw and said that you don't actually put it in the fridge, you just put cold water in your glass when you drink it, which I was replied with you have to add water it's already liquid though. Her and Natalie had to inform me that you put 1/10 saft and 9/10 water into your glass, which I though was weird but they thought it was weirder that in America it comes ready to drink basically or in powder form. Before I left Natalie and Brigitte asked me to pick up some salsa and lettuce because they were making nachos for us to have for supper. Because Norwegians have nachos as a normal meal and not an appetizer/snack like us, they add meat, vegetables, and all kinds of other things to make it into a meal. Natalie and Brigitte of course made a healthy version, so instead of normal chips they used sweet potatoes; therefore, I did not like the nachos at all. Besides how they tasted they were way too spicy for me. I definitely have a Scandinavian palate because I do not like spicy food at all. After supper Natalie and I made monster cookies, she didn't make a healthy version because she had no idea what monster cookies even were. Her and Brigitte both agreed that they were delicious and healthy enough that it wasn't worth changing the recipe.

Our giant heap of monster cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment