Wednesday, January 21, 2015

School

I almost forgot to do this today, I was about to go to sleep when I remembered I hadn't written on my blog yet! Yesterday, literally right before I went to sleep, I made plans to go with a bunch of other students to Oslo on Friday! I'm very excited because the people that are going with, I haven't really had a chance to talk to yet so it should be really fun! Today I had class from 10:30-5:30; however the last two hours was spent watching a movie in class (Stranger Than Fiction). One of the classes I'm taking is literature into film and we watch a movie evey class period basically. After class though I came back to the apartment and could not get any ambition to go to the grocery store, even though I am kind of low on food. I decided to just sit and do some homework instead. Like usual I ended the day with some Netflix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment