Sunday, April 12, 2015

5 Weeks Left

Exactly 5 weeks from today, I'll be boarding a plane for home. I kept thinking about that all day today, well that and the fact that Natalie and I leave for Italy on Wednesday! I was actually able to focus today and get a lot of homework done so I won't have to worry about it on our trip. Natalie and I also looked at what the weather is supposed to be while we are there and it said 70s and sunny (fingers crossed it is)! I also Skyped with my parents this afternoon, which was a nice break from doing my homework. After I had some supper, I decided to watch a movie, which also turned into watching some TV besides. Tomorrow Natalie and I have to do a few last minute things for our trip, such as checking in online for our flights and looking at train tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment