Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Homework Day

The first thing I did today was eat some skolebrød for breakfast because that is what I was craving for my entire spring break trip. It tasted so good, I don't know how I will be able to handle not having it in every grocery store back home. Because of the upcoming trips Natalie and I are taking (which there are only 4 days between each trip) I decided to start doing some of the homework that will be due next week. I actually didn't as much as I was hoping (as usual), but I was able to work ahead. I also attempted to study for my exam tomorrow, but it didn't go that well for me; I studied the essay questions and that was about it. I honestly don't even know what I did to waste time today, but I was somehow able to basically waste the entire day after I finished working ahead in communications.

1 comment:

  1. Being able to waste time and not know it is a fine skill to have!

    ReplyDelete