Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Little Progress

Well I accomplished some things I was hoping to do yesterday. I figured the stores would be closing early today, so I went to the mall to pick up groceries and my package that came while I was gone right away this morning. Then when I got back I put away my groceries and the laundry I did yesterday. I then attempted to start working on my film paper, but then decided it was time to make some supper. So I started to make my pizza and took my sweet time before starting on my paper again. I wrote two paragraphs and then decided to take a quick break. I ended up spending a little over two hours watching The Carol Burnett Show before forcing myself to work on my paper. I did finish it at about 10 tonight. I also found out today that I have to go to church Tomorrow because the choir is performing, but on the bright side Lita invited me to her house for dinner after church, so I'll get free food tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment