Thursday, April 23, 2015

Girls Night Again

Well I officially have an apartment for next year now! I went to the school today and scanned and emailed all of the paperwork for the apartment. Then I did some grocery shopping and came back to the apartment for a bit before going outside to join Natalie and Veronika. We were studying for our Global Physical Environment exam that is tomorrow. After about 2 hours of studying I went back inside and started working on my film paper. I actually finished it with perfect timing because Veronika and Benedikte came over for supper right after I had finished it. They made lasagna for supper so I made myself some spaghetti and then made some brownies for dessert. After supper we just sat around and talked for awhile. Then, Benedikte left so Natalie, Veronika, and I started studying for the exam again. We only studied for about 20 minutes before we were all too tired to even focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment