Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Not a Relaxing Day at all! (More Pictures from the Trip)

Usually when you come home from a vacation you want a day to wind down and relax, well today was definitely not one of those days. I had a full day of school, which included not really paying attention during my first class so I could read the newly assigned reading for a class later on that day, which we could have very well had a pop quiz in. Then, during our lunch break Natalie, Veronika, and I worked on our final project for the lab so I wasn't able to attempt to put things away or really do any other homework. Then, my comp class was very unproductive and the professor doesn't let us work on any other homework, so I basically sat there do nothing. Finally, I had film, which we watched the film Memento and talked about our final project, which turns out has to be 15-20 pages so that added quite a bit of stress to my life. On the bright side, Veronika said she'll be here after school is done so we plan on going to Oslo for Syttende Mai together! She was sad that I won't be able to see her bunad, but it will still be super fun to go with someone, especially someone who is Norwegian! Natalie and I also went through our pictures so I have a few more pictures that are Natalie's.

Venice, Italy

This was when we were lost and you can see by my face how happy I was to be absolutely lost.

This was inside the Vatican Museums. It was absolutely packed and you can see the excitement on my face to be there.



No comments:

Post a Comment