Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Busy Day Getting Ready

So I had my classes this morning, came back and had some lunch while Natalie and I did our lab questions that will be due when we get back. Then I had class until 5:30 (we watch Psycho in film today). When I got back I visited with Natalie for about a half hour and decided to make myself some supper. Then, I FaceTimed with Andrea for awhile (it was her birthday today) before starting on my film paper that will also be due when we get back. Side note, Natalie and I are supposed to land in Moss at about 11 pm Monday night and we have class starting at 9 on Tuesday. Back to today, I did not get much written on my paper before Veronika came up to the apartment. I had told her that I would help her out with trying to find an apartment in Grand Forks, so we asked my dad to make a few calls for her to ask some questions that no one had ever replied to her about. She ended up leaving around 11 tonight and then I Skyped with my parents for a little while afterward. By the time I took a shower and starting to pack, it was already 12:30; so needless to say this day just flew by and I know tomorrow is going to be just as busy before we leave because Natalie and I have to go to the school and make up some homework that we will be missing, plus we'll need to pack too.

No comments:

Post a Comment