Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Train Tickets for Italy

I started the day off by checking into my flight with Natalie so we could print out our boarding passes. We also printed out our comp papers while we were at the school. Then I went to the mall to pick up some groceries and a few clothing items to wear on our trip. After I got back I worked on some more homework, so now the only thing I have left to do in my communications class is to watch and wrote a paper about American Beauty (and of course take the final exam). Then I talked to Lita for awhile via Skype and we decided to skip choir tonight. She also sent me the link to the house she's buying so I could look at the pictures and it's actually really nice! It's fairly new and it's a 3 bed, 2 bath home for about $335,000. Later on Natalie and I remembered that we still had to buy our train tickets so we did that. It took us an hour to do because the website only gives you 10 minutes once you add a rocket to your cart and we had to buy 2 more tickets so we had to rush and ran out of time a few different times. The prices also went up since a couple weeks ago when we tried to buy them. It went up almost a thousand kroner! That's about $125. Luckily it didn't mess up how we divided up the expenses. Neither one of us can believe that we are actually flying to Italy on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment