Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Back to the Old Grind

Well, I had school today and I could definitely tell I had had a long vacation. It was so hard to keep my eyes open during class, I was actually nodding off during my film class. We were given another pop quiz in film as a welcome back from spring break because our teacher assumed none of us had read the assigned reading. After class today, I came home and mixed up some batter to attempt to make crepes. The batter had to be refrigerated for two hours, so Natalie and I went to the grocery store while we waited (I finally broke down and bought some skolebrød while we were there). By the time we got back I still had an hour wait so I decided to work on my social venture plan for my women's rights class, which is due on Thursday. I was only able to come up with about a page and I think I need to add a lot more because this project counts for 30% of our final grade. So I decided to take a break from writing and make the crepes. Both Natalie and I taste-tested them (she used peanut butter as the filling and I used Nutella) and it was unanimous that they were excellent. They tasted just like the ones I had in France! Then, to finish out the night I Skyped with my mom to hear all about the camper they bought and also to see what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment