Thursday, April 9, 2015

Exam Day

Well, I had my Global Physical Environment exam today and everyone in the class agreed that it was harder than we thought it would be. After I finished the exam I came back to the apartment for about 45 minutes and finished up my social venture plan paper for my next class, Women and Children's Rights. After that class, I worked on my comp paper and actually finished it during comp today, so one less thing to do this weekend. After class today, because it was so beautiful outside, I decided to combat the crowds of people getting off work and go to the grocery store. When I got back to the apartment and put the groceries away, I watched Liar Liar and wrote my communications paper on the movie. Then, I made some supper and Rice Krispie bars while watching SVU. Tonight when Natalie and I were both just sitting in the kitchen it occurred to us that we only have one more day of class and we will be in Italy! We fly out on Wednesday, so we need to double check and make sure everything is reserved and booked so we can go and have the time of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment