Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Meetings Today

Well, we are truly almost done with the semester because today we had a meeting about moving out of our apartments and what needs to be done before we can check out. It is going to take a lot of time to get our apartment ready for check out as far as cleaning goes, but of course I am ultimately responsible in the end because I will be the last person checking out of the apartment. I also had a meeting with Becky (one of my teachers) about my final paper for her class and she also brought up how close we are to the end of the semester. After her meeting I went grocery shopping and when I came home and looked around my room and realized I should probably start packing up some of my stuff soon. I didn't really do much after my meetings today; I'm so stressed with all of the final papers I have to do, so I just sat surfing the internet most of the night. I plan on starting my two major papers this weekend and hopefully I stick to that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment