Monday, April 6, 2015

Gud Pasken!

Well today was Easter Sunday (Pasken) so I went to church and sang with the choir. It was worth it because afterward Lita and Odd brought me home with them to have Easter dinner. Lita put me to work peeling apples so she could make some apple pie for dessert. I was sitting out on the porch with a gorgeous view of the fjord so it took me awhile to peel because I was spending so much time just staring at the fjord. Odd made ham, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob. It tasted so god to have a good homemade meal, plus they gave me leftovers! Then we had the pie, which I also got leftovers of. Everything tastes so good! After we had finished everything and I had packed up my leftovers, Luta brought me home so I could "work on my two papers" which of course didn't happen. I got back and cleaned the entire apartment and then dat down to have some supper while watching Carol Burnett. Then I skyped with my parents and grandparents for almost 4 hours. So needless to say I did not write a single word on either of my papers. Hopefully I will write at lest one of them tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment