Sunday, February 1, 2015

Boxes from Home!

Today, I had only planned on staying in my room the entire day doing homework and watching movies. However, when I got up and went to go get some breakfast there was a letter for me on the table saying I had boxes ready to be picked up at the post office! I had no idea where the post office was so I had to wait until 1:30 when my roommates came back to ask them where it was. Once they told me where to go I immediately set out for it; it happened to be in the mall inside one of the grocery stores. It hardly took anytime at all to get my two packages and return to the apartment. Just a side note - I'm going to hate going back to the states and having to deal with our cheap plastic bags at stores, I was able to use a bag for a 20 pound box and carry it for over 10 minutes and the bag didn't rip or anything. When I got back to the apartment I of course ripped into the boxes because I knew there was good American food in them, most importantly my creamy peanut butter. Once I had unpacked the boxes and put everything away, I went back to my room and started doing some homework. After about 2 hours of doing homework I decided to quit and watch some movies. That's basically what I did the rest of the night, except for skyping with my parents for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment