Sunday, February 8, 2015

45 Degrees and Sunny!!!!

Today was the nicest day we have had since I've been here. It was sunny all day with barely any clouds in the sky! Plus, it was 45 degrees so it was "warm" and made me want to go golfing. I decided to go to the mall today since it was so nice outside and just take my time walking there and back. When I was at the mall I finally broke down and went to Vita, which is Norway's equivalent of Sephora/Ulta, but I didn't buy anything. I also got my residence permit today! So I am now an official resident of Norway until August 31st. When I had gotten back to the apartment and had put my groceries away, I sat down and started working on my paper for my Women and Children's Rights class. After I had finished it and clicked save, a message popped up saying it couldn't save the file. I just about had a panic attack because I have had enough problems with my computer already and I did not need another. About a half hour after trying different "solutions" that the Apple forum said to do, I remembered that Pages documents (Apple's version of Word) can be exported as Word documents. So I copy and pasted my whole paper into a Pages document and thank God it actually worked and saved as a Word document. After that whole fiasco with my paper, I decided I had had enough homework for the day and decided to try reading my book that I have to write a report on. That lasted about 20 minutes and then I got distracted and ended up siting on my phone, which just led to me watching Netflix the rest of the night.

The view looking toward Jeløya and the fjord walking back from the mall.


No comments:

Post a Comment