Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Class and Movies

Today was a pretty typical day, I had class from 9-5:30 today and didn't have anything extra going on afterward. In my film class we watched A Christmas Story and after the movie our teacher proceeded to tell us that we had to write a paper comparing the short story and the movie in a minimum of 2 pages, but he is expecting about 6 pages! So of course when I got back to the apartment I did absolutely no homework because I have tomorrow to stress myself out with homework.  After I had made myself some supper, I FaceTimed with Andrea for awhile. Then, I caught up on a few of my TV shows and watched Into the Woods. Lita said that she would take me to this glass blowing shop she works part-time at and she's taking me to Samspillband tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. What is Samspillband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samspillband is the band for the disabled people here in Moss. I go with Lita and we help out with whatever the director/founder needs help with.

      Delete