Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Peanut Butter Bars

This morning I almost had a heart attack because I shut my alarm off instead of hitting snooze and woke up 45 minutes later. Luckily, I wake up so I have almost an hour and half to get ready i the morning, so despite sleeping in 45 minutes, I still had 45 minutes to get ready. Then, we finished our lab early so I had 2 hours for lunch, which was really nice. However, when I went back to school for my comp class, it turns out it was cancelled and Becky didn't come into tell us until 15 minutes after the class was supposed to have started. Our teacher was picking up his family at the airport, which also meant that our film class started late. After I finished with my classes I came home and natalie and I made peanut butter bars. They didn't turn out as good as my moms, but they still taste good and are a good substitute for Reese's (which are not sold here). Then the rest of the night I spent talking to my friend Andrea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment