Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Catch Up Day

So I decided to use today to catch up on my laundry, which needed to be done, and also on cleaning the apartment since we usually do that on Sundays. I also sat down and forced myself to read my book for my Women and Children's Rights class. After I read about 100 pages I decided I had done a good job and quit for the rest of the night. Brigitte and a friend of hers came home around 7:30 tonight (her friend will be here until Friday). Lita is taking Natalie, Jeanette, myself, Mie (her daughter), and possibly her husband to Sweden tomorrow to go shopping. I plan on stocking up on a lot of for because it is cheaper there (pretty much any place is cheaper than Norway) and we'll see what else I end up buying when I'm there. I need to think of someplace to go on Friday though because it is actually suppose to be sunny and nice out, so I might get lucky and see someplace when it is nice and I can enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment