Saturday, February 7, 2015

Homework and Planning

Today I planned nothing except to try and work ahead on some homework before winter break. I actually did get a paper wrote and some of my Global Physical Environment homework done today. I still have a couple of papers to write tomorrow, but they shouldn't be as bad as the one I did today. I also did some planning for my winter break today. Because my parents don't really want me to travel alone and the person I had talked to about traveling with already had plans, I decided to look into just going to some towns that close enough to take a train/bus to as a day trip. I found a about 6 towns that seemed to have a couple of things to do that might be interesting. Oh and I had bought some creme brûlée ice cream yesterday and decided to try it today, but it wasn't as good as I was hoping it would.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you going out of your comfort zone with the ice cream, next time get the strawberry again.

    ReplyDelete