Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Smash!

Since it was my dad's birthday today, I Skyped him while he was at work to wish him a happy birthday (and as it turned out, I also let his coworkers know it was his birthday because they were eavesdropping). My original plan was to start singing "Hurra for deg" as soon as he answered the call, but luckily I decided not to because everyone would have heard me. After I finished Skyping with him, I worked on my research paper about a sustainability issue (I'm doing my on golf courses). Then, I went to the mall to pick up a few groceries, which is when I bought Smash! and my world was forever changed. Smash! is chocolate covered Bugles and it is amazing, I don't know why we do not have this in the states because it is so delicious. After I had discovered what I had been missing out on my entire life, I worked ahead in my communications class. Lita and I didn't go to Samspillband tonight because she was busy setting up for her daughter Mie's birthday party tomorrow and I was busy discovering Smash! and doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment