Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Last Day of Winter Break

Sadly, today was the last day of winter break and I didn't do anything exciting. Lita has friends from Bemidji staying at her house this weekend so we didn't go to church, which meant I had more time to read my book. I read over a 100 pages in that stupid book today and I still have 85 more pages to go before I'm done, I hate reading so much. I also painted my nails today and cleaned my room. Natalie had made "healthy"lefse yesterday, but not the kind she had the first time; this time around she used my mom's recipe but instead of using cream she used milk and instead of white flour she used whole wheat flour (or oat flour, I'm not sure which). She let me try a piece today and it was actually really good, I would definitely eat it again, but I still prefer my mom's over Natalie's (I mean how can you beat the taste of the unhealthy ingredients, that's what makes it so good).

1 comment:

  1. Katie: I am so happy that you are adventurous enough to try the "healthy" lefse. Never know -I hear that over time you can train your brain to think the healthy stuff is good as well! Keep sampling!

    ReplyDelete