Monday, February 23, 2015

Finished My Book!!!!!

I finally finished that stupid book today!! Well the book wasn't that stupid, but I was really getting sick of reading it. After I finally finished reading it this afternoon, I wrote my reflection paper on it and submitted that right away. By the time I had finished writing my paper, it was already 4:30 in the afternoon, so I figured I might as well start making myself something for supper. So I made some pancakes and talked with Natalie for awhile, which we both realized it is already February 23rd so we only have 2 and a half months left! I can't believe how fast this is going by! When I had finished my supper and had cleaned up the kitchen, I watched highlights from the Oscars since I couldn't watch it live. Then, I had choir practice at 7:30 and our choir director wasn't there so it didn't go very well, especially considering we had new music and half the people don't know how to read music. When choir practice was done, I came home and made sure I had finished all my homework for tomorrow and put everything in my backpack so it is ready to go in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment