Thursday, February 26, 2015

Research Paper

I had class until 2:30 today and afterward I tried to work on my research paper for my comp class. After comp today, I found out that the sources I had found were not going to work, so I spent about 2 and a half hours after class today trying to find new sources. Then, I had some supper before Natalie's friend came. Natalie and her friend Marit are going to London this weekend and because they have to take a bus from Moss to the Rygge airport at 5:40 in the morning, her friend decided to stay here for the night (she lives in Oslo so she would have had an hour long train ride to get to the airport). Natalie going to London this weekend is really making my want to travel, I'm actually starting to get a little frustrated being "stuck" here in the Moss area.

No comments:

Post a Comment