Monday, February 16, 2015

Oslo

So yesterday when I said I would go to Halden today, well I lied. I actually went to Oslo today for a couple of hours instead. When I was looking at things to do in Halden, I found there wasn't a whole lot to do and I couldn't go visit the prison there. The prison in Halden is known as the most humane prison in the world, so of course I wanted to see it for myself, but you can't visit it. So I went to Oslo for about two hours and just walked around Karl Johan's Gate. I went into a bunch of stores, but didn't buy anything. I even went into Burberry and Louis Vuitton and just walked around drooling at everything. After I had been to all the stores I cared about going into I decided to leave, which was of course during rush hour. When I got home I made some supper and then had to go to choir practice. Lita is still sick so I had to walk to practice and once I was there everyone was asking me where Lita was. After some of the women I was sitting by found out I was going to be walking home, they immediately insisted that they take me home because they didn't want me walking home alone. Tomorrow I'm going to Gøteburg, Sweden, but I have to get up at 6 because the train leaves at 7:45. It's a 3 hour train ride there, but I'm still excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment