Tuesday, February 10, 2015

School

Today was a really busy day, I had class from 9 until 5:30 with a 20 minute break for lunch. Plus, I had my first exam of the semester today. Overall my classes and exam went fine, especially since my comp class finished 20 minutes early so I was able to just sit and relax for awhile before my film class started (which happens to be with the same teacher as my comp class). In film class we watched Blue Velvet and I don't even know what to say about it because I've never seen a movie like it and I don't think I plan on ever watching a movie like it again. Our teacher told us before we started watching the movie to pay attention to the sounds because we have to write a paper about how the sounds influenced the movie and us as the audience. To be honest, I don't care if I ever hear the song "Blue Velvet" again because that song was constantly playing throughout the movie. After class, I started thinking about what I wanted to say and use as a visual aid for my presentation on my women and children's rights project (which is due Thursday, procrastination at its best). The rest of the night I looked into what days I should go to different towns over winter break and what I'll be able to go and see in those towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment