Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tacos

I realized this morning that I forgot to write on my blog last night, so I figured I should do it right away this morning then. It looks like we got a really light dusting of snow during the night, only the roofs of the buildings have snow on them, the roads and sidewalks have nothing. Anyway, yesterday I read a little bit more in my book and then went to the mall. I bought a few things and then bought some groceries. I decided to make tacos last night because I haven't had them since before I left, so I was starting to crave them (it's the same with pizza too). Then, I watched Lie to Me the rest of the night, which I am very addicted to, so luckily there are only three season and I'm halfway through the second season, so it shouldn't be too much longer before I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment