Friday, March 20, 2015

Brownies

In my Women and Children's Rights class today, we had a guest speaker (I don't remember her name) that wrote a book about the first woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize in 1905, Bertha von Suttner. It was actually a really interesting hearing about her life and how if it weren't for her there wouldn't be a Noble Peace Prize. After I was done with class today, I came home and made some brownies from scratch. They were delicious, they tasted like the box mix, but better. Natalie, Birgitte, Veronika, and Benedikte all agreed that they were amazing. Then, I FaceTimed with Andrea for awhile and started on my comp paper due Tuesday. I actually finished it and decided to start working on my Brokeback Mountain assignment also due Tuesday, but I didn't get very far into that assignment. I plan on dedicating this weekend to working ahead and trying to get as much homework done as possible so I won't have to worry about doing any while I'm traveling. I also need to go to the mall tomorrow to get some travel size things for spring break and groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment