Monday, March 2, 2015

Church

I cannot believe I actually went to church today, the weather was awful today. I had to walk 15 minutes in snow/rain, which was blowing against me not with me. Luckily, Lita was did go to church and gave me a ride home, but I stayed in the rest of the day. The weather was so depressing today that I did not feel like doing anything, I never even made a "meal" for myself today because I was that lazy; I had peanut butter toast for lunch and easy mac for supper.  I wrote my paper on Dracula and then Skyped with my parents for awhile. Afterward I finished season 3 of House of Cards, which made me angry because of the cliffhanger and the fact I have to wait a year now until season 4. Then, Brigitte and I talked for awhile and then I sat and talked to Andrea for awhile before watching more Netflix. I actually watched the series finale of Lie to Me tonight without even knowing it was the finale; when it ended I just got angry and upset all over again with the way this series ended. Needless to say today was not a good day for my emotional state. However, when I was talking with Andrea I realized I only have 12 more Tuesdays until I fly home! That is crazy! I can't believe how quick this has gone by and I definitely don't want to know how quick the rest will go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment