Monday, March 16, 2015

The Group Comp Project

I had set an alarm to get up and go to church today, but my bed was too comfy to get up and go. Plus, I sat there thinking of all the homework I had to do and that put the final nail in the coffin that I was not going today. So I started the day off by studying for my communications exam tomorrow. Then, Natalie and I spent the entire afternoon and most of the evening working on our group project for comp. We actually made a lot of headway on it, which is really good because we were both pretty worried and stressed out about it yesterday. After we had both grown tired of working on comp, I started studying communications again, Then, I started looking into weekend trips during April because I still have two more places that I really want to go to after spring break (Germany and Rome). Natalie even said she might be willing to come with to Germany if she can afford it so we'll have to see how all of this unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment