Sunday, March 8, 2015

One Step Closer to Spring Break

Last week, my roommates and I decided to change the way we clean the apartment, so now one of us cleans the entire apartment once a week and I had this week. So I cleaned the apartment today, which only took about 20 minutes total. I also started watching the show Lilyhammer on Netflix, which is about a "mobster" from New York who moves to Lillehammer, Norway. It is pretty hilarious, or at least for me because I can relate to some of the problems he has trying to adjust to the culture here. I also bought my plane tickets to London and home from Paris for spring break today!!!!! Now I just need to book my hostels and tours. I plan on being in London for about 4 days, except one of the days I will take a day-trip to Edinburgh, Scotland and then about 3 and a half days in Paris (I have a late flight home).

No comments:

Post a Comment