Sunday, March 22, 2015

Natalie and I Booked a Trip to Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO ITALY WITH NATALIE AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! The entire day today was spent planning, looking at prices, and finally booking this trip to Italy. Veronika came up to our apartment and the three of us started seriously looking into prices for everything and once we had pretty much figured out the cost, Veronika couldn't afford it. Both Natalie and I were pretty sad that she couldn't because one, we really wanted her to come, and two because she has always wanted to see Italy. Natalie, however, was able to afford it so the two of us and to search for a new hotel and everything, but were still able to come up with an "affordable" trip. So we fly to Milan on Wednesday, April 15th and since our flight lands at about 8 and we have an hour bus ride to Milan, we are just going to stay in a hotel overnight and take a train to Venice the next day. My birthday will be spent in Venice, I don't think I'll ever be able to top that. Then, we will take a train that night to Rome and check into our hotel. We'll have three days to spend in Rome, so I'll finally get to see Vatican City!!!!!!! On Monday we will take the train from Rome to Milan and spend the entire day in Milan sightseeing before flying home on a really late plane (we'll be back in Moss around 11pm). Then, four days later (on Friday) we will be flying out of Oslo to Munich! Neither one of us can believe that this is actually happening, we both sat there after booking everything if we had really just booked a 5 day trip to Italy. Since that took the entire day though, I did not get much homework done, I was only able to write a paper for my communications class and that was it. Tomorrow will be a very busy day though, I have to go to the school and print out all of my tickets for spring break (which is already on Thursday), print out my comp paper to turn in on Tuesday, and talk to two of my teachers about missing class on Thursday. Plus, I'll need to go to the grocery store to get some food so I'll have some when I get home from spring break. I also have choir practice tomorrow night, so I will have quite a hectic day. I still can't believe I am actually going to every country and city I was hoping to go to while I'm studying abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment