Wednesday, March 18, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

Because today is St. Patrick's Day they made waffles at the school and if we wore green we got a waffle. By the time Natalie and I went, everyone had had one so we each took two. They had sour cream that had green food coloring in it and then had raspberry jam for us; I actually meant to take a picture of them, but I was so excited about the waffles that I basically inhaled them and forgot to take a picture of them. Also, because it's St. Patrick's Day, the people in our neighboring apartment decided to throw a party and the music is so loud that I can hear it in my room (which is the farthest away from their apartment) and Birgitte gave in and left to sleep in Stallen since she has classes tomorrow. Natalie and I decided to make french toast because she has never had it before and she made a "healthy" version (the only difference was she used her whole wheat bread). She decided to try it first with brunost and then her other piece she had with peanut butter and bananas, but she like the brunost better. I tried talking her into trying it with maple syrup, but she kept saying no she wanted to have a healthy version. We then worked on some homework together and then painted our nails. Once that was done we started obsessing over our trip again and coming up with places to explore during our free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment