Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pizza Galore

Today I got up "early" so I could go to the store to pick up some ingredients that Natalie and I needed to make our pizzas today. So when I got back we got right to it making our breakfast pizza. Natalie made the crust, she used oatmeal flour so it was "healthy" but that was the only thing healthy about it. It actually turned out really good and Natalie even liked it so much she said she is going to make it for her family when she gets home. After we had finished our lunch, we decided to go sit outside and read (she read a chapter in one of our textbooks and I started The Reader) because it was 55 degrees out and sunny with virtually no wind. While we were sitting out there reading, Poe, the french girl, saw us sitting out there and Natalie went into her apartment to talk to her for a few minutes. When Natalie came back out she had two pieces of cake for us (it was Poe's birthday yesterday) and it was amazing. It looked like it was going to be a heavy cake, but it was really light and good; it had some sort of nut base layer and then whipped cream with a chocolate frosting on top. After about an hour and a half of sitting outside the sun started to go down and the wind started to pick up so we thought we would head back inside. After we had both read for another hour, we started to make another pizza for supper except this time it was sausage pizza because we didn't have any pepperoni. Personally, I liked the breakfast pizza better because I felt our normal pizza didn't have enough cheese and had way too much sauce. It was still good though! When we finished cleaning up the kitchen and had put the leftovers away, I sat down and started on my Silence of the Lambs paper for next week. Once I had written a page and a half I was ready for a break, but when I tried to start working on it again, I just ended up staring at it and reading fun facts about the movie instead of actually writing anything. Then, I just decided to give up and read some more in my book, which I am now half way through after only reading it for a few hours today. I spent the rest of the night talking to Andrea and sitting on my computer not doing anything productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment