Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Getting Ready for Spring Break

Today Natalie and I went to the school to print out our comp papers for tomorrow and print out tickets for our trips, including all of my tickets for my trip on Thursday. I also talked to my teacher about being gone on Thursday and she was fine with it because she understands it's spring break and everyone wants to travel, especially us Americans here. When we got back to the apartment we both worked on homework, I finished a book report that is due in May so it's one less thing to worry about. Then, we had a Skype meeting with our communications teacher at 4:30, which went by pretty quick. After the meeting we both just sat looking at pictures of all the places we will be going and talked about how we couldn't believe this was really happening. Natalie said that at the beginning of the school year, if someone would have said she was getting an American roommate and that she would be traveling with them, she would have laughed and not believed a word they were saying. She had told herself that she wasn't going to travel because she has never really liked it, but I have definitely influenced her because she is super excited about traveling now. I also had choir tonight and we a different director, an American named Ken. He is an actual choir director so he was really good and we accomplished something for once. Lita also told me that they bought a house near the airport, but there is some sort of community board that has to approve it before they can actually "purchase" the house.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to go to buddy it does sound like fun, expecially when someone else will do the trip planning for me. Besafe safe buddy and have fun on your up coming adventures. Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete