Sunday, March 22, 2015

Grilling on the "Mountain"

So I did no homework today, which means I'll have to do it tomorrow, but it was worth it because I had a lot of fun today. Around 1 this afternoon, Benedikte, Veronika, Natalie, and I went up to the grocery store to buy supplies to have a grill-out on the "mountain" across the road from us (they were calling it a mountain, but it's more so just a hill). Then, at about 4 we (Natalie, Veronika, Benedikte, Birgitte, Anders, and I) got all of our stuff together and headed up there, it was only about a 5-10 minute walk up to the top. We grilled some hot dogs, listened to some music, and took a ton of pictures and videos (the videos because we were all being so weird that we needed to document it). After about 2 hours the sun started to set so it started to cool off and we decided that we should head home. Once we were home, Veronika came up to our apartment so her, Natalie, and I could look into tickets to Rome. We didn't accomplish much because we were all so tired from all the fresh air we had just gotten, so we decided to look later. Then after she left, Natalie made some chocolate muffins and I made more brownies because they were already gone. The rest of the night Natalie and I just sat around listening to music and talking.

Natalie and I taking a selfie.

All of us except Anders, who was taking the picture. Left to Right - Me, Veronika, Benedikte, Natalie, and Birgitte.

That was the view from our little spot on the "mountain"(that is the fjord and island of Jeløy in the background).

All of us girls around our little campfire. Left to Right - Benedikte, Birgitte, Veronika, Natalie, and me.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun on the "mountain"!!

    ReplyDelete