Sunday, March 1, 2015

House of Cards vs. Homework

I didn't do anything really "fun" today, but I did watch a lot of House of Cards season 3. So much so that I only have 3 episodes left until I finish the season, which was released yesterday. However, I did do other things besides watching Netflix, I wrote 3 and a half pages on my research paper and still have one and a half to go until I meet the minimum requirement. I also looked at my film assignment, but didn't do it yet because it requires writing another 2-3 page paper, the only difference is this one is about the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula. I also made garlic cheese bread from scratch tonight and I mean scratch; I had to make my own garlic seasoning because I couldn't find any in the store, which I didn't even have all the ingredients the recipe called for. It turned out really good though! I also asked one of my classmates if she would want to travel with me one weekend to Rome, but since it was 12:30 at night when I asked her she didn't reply.  So fingers crossed she says yes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment